Your new health and fitness experience begins with a personalized full health and fitness assessment, included in your membership. Conducted by a certified fitness specialist, this provides a comprehensive analysis of your current physical condition and includes:
• Vital Health Metrics
• Body fat composition
• Flexibility screening
• Posture assessment
• Functional movement screening
• Cardiovascular endurance testing
Once you have completed your full health and fitness assessment, our team of fitness professionals will use the results to develop a personalized program that incorporates a healthy combination of exercise, nutrition and education.
Sentara Center for Health & Fitness features state-of-the-art fitness equipment, professional management and staff as well as a full menu of services designed to create an invigorating, relaxing experience. These include:
• Free health and fitness coaching
• Resistance training
• Cardiovascular training with entertainment systems
• Individualized personal training
• Massage therapy
• Heated lap pool, warm-water activity pool and whirlpool hot tub
• Indoor cushioned walking/jogging track
• Group exercise studios and stretching area
Locker Room Amenities
• Complimentary towel service
• Foaming shampoo/body wash
• Soap, moisturizing lotion, shaving cream, hair gel, q-tips, mouthwash, and hair dryers
• Locks provided on each locker
• Lockers available for rent
Kidz in Motion
Kidz in Motion provides a safe, secure, supervised environment for children six months through 12 years of age while their parents are using our Center. Daily activities promote positive health, safety and nutritional practices through fitness, science, arts and crafts, active games and special projects.
This area offers a variety of snacks and beverages. Enjoy your healthy snack in our relaxing, comfortable seating area or take it with you. Don’t forget about our free coffee!
Sign-up for group swim lessons now! Call us at 757-766-2658, or stop by the front desk for more information.